Got tagged by jasjuliet~!
Alrighty let’s go and wrap this up! Here are the “RuuRuUUUlless”!
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and make 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them. Alright let’s go!
You’re it ((..but you don’t have to do this!)): riocakes kaniriou arashi-penguin atashitsuki ari—87 panhikattack friendly-frog etcemma silent-yetloud canadian-stuck-online anguselvisbeef
My questions that you need to answer for me (prepare for the worse!—-lol not really):
- You died for no apparent reason. You can decide what you’re going to do with your new “ghostly” life. So what’s up?
- Name/List your own ideal character. (This is like making your own oc, so express yourself!)
- What are you wearing right now?
- Do you have any favorite childhood shows, toys, movies, etc? (Get nostalgic!)
- Senpai noticed you! What will you do?!
- What’s the coolest thing you’ve done in your life?
- Favorite character you hate from the start and then love/hate/”I want you to become part of my family”/”you’re exiled from here on out” in the end
- If there is one regret in your life, what would you do to fix it? (You don’t have to tell me what it is.)
- Can you think the unthinkable?
- Traditional or digital animations?
- Imagine you’re on a boat and surrounded by sharks. (Hint: It’s a brain tease.)
Here are my answers:
1. Top three travel destinations on your bucket list.
Tokyo (and probably Saitama since they’re close), Paris, and my home-sweet-garbage Manila!
2. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Satoshi Kon, I really want to tell him how much I love his work and a great influence to me.
3. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
My future children’s failures. And if I can, I’ll tell them that “it’s you’re great grandfather’s fault.”
4. What was the last movie, TV show, game, or book that made you cry or tear up?
Does it count if it’s an online webcomic that was meant to be a gag and a series that I don’t know if it’s taking itself seriously but for some reason the creator was a troll and decided to hit me with philosphical views which I did not expect it’s going to be that deep but he did it anyways and I just want to punch him right now?
(Yeah, I’m looking at you ONE. You and your ridiculously good “stories”.)
5. How many languages do you speak?
Dos. Soon it will be tres.
6. Favorite mythological creature or character, and how you found out about them.
Unicorn. I found out about them back when the media was dividing toys by gender :D
7. Do you have a spirit animal? (Or character. Mine is Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho, it doesn’t have to be an animal, ahaha!)
I don’t know why but I ended up thinking about my brother.
Not because “I aspire to be like him” or some sort but, I don’t know, I’ve never thought about my own spirit animal before or even bother to think about it.
8. Favorite score from any film, game, or series.
TF2 Ost (mainly “Seduce Me”)
9. (Stealing this from Rae!) What memory would you call upon to produce a Patronus?
The day I beat the Elite Four for the first time :D
I was a trash back then and didn’t know the strategies of playing Pokemon. Hell, I couldn’t even get pass a goddamn tree in Fire Red when I was little!
10. Is there any subject or topic you know a lot more than the average person about?
Let me tell you about Garou from OnePunch-Man.
(No, seriously, I CAN NOT STRESS how much I really want to talk about this character. I don’t mean fangirling about him, I mean like “let’s have a forum discussion just about this character, please?”)
11. What is your profession/desired profession/what you’re going to school for?
To become an animator but I don’t have the proper tools with me in order to hone my animating skills.